Bring Back Reading with Ripa--Stalking Kelly Ripa

Okay, we're not really stalking her (please don't call the FBI), but this blog was born out of the frustration of trying to get our books NOTICED when there is a sea of books published every year. If you can't change it, at least you can laugh about it....

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hey Kelly,

Guess what? My agent just called with an offer for another two-book contract! How cool is that? I'll be writing two mystery/romance books for a very sexy line—exactly the kind of fun beach reads you love!

So I was thinking, maybe you can tell me what your fantasy-book is, you know, your secret passion that you haven't told anyone? Do you have a thing for baseballs players and whip cream? Firemen and their hoses? NASCAR drivers and their stick shifts? Come on, Kelly, you can tell me. I'll write it so hot it'll make your dreams come true!

We'll be a team!

Okay, it'll be my name on the cover, but I'll write an acknowledgement to you. How about:

To the beautiful, talented, Kelly Ripa,

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions and late night phone calls that helped me craft this book! I'm looking forward to our next lunch.

How would that be? Oh, and Kelly, don't worry. All your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell anybody! I mean sure, I'll put them in the book, but I'll cleverly disguise them so no one will ever know!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jennifer
http://jenniferapodaca.com/

P.S. Say hi to Regis for me. Hey, is he going on vacation soon? Need a fill-in for him on your show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home